As a storytelling photographer, to get the best of my services, I need to shoot the entire day. Prep to party!
My full day coverage includes:
- Me! I genuinely care about each and every wedding and treat them all as unique, and always push myself to creatively capture your wedding day.
- I’m there all day! No set hours. No extra costs if things are going later than planned. Traditional coverage is roughly 8hrs, I average between 10-14hrs.
- I won’t be watching the clock, preferring to cover the story fully. This means you can just relax and enjoy your day without having to worry about the photographer leaving – I’m not going anywhere until I feel that I’ve captured the whole story.
- A minimum of 350 of the best images will be provided in high resolution and ready to print. It actually averages at about 450-500, as I can’t bring myself to delete images that I like!
- A beautiful online gallery, to keep private or to share with family and friends. This is where you will download your digital images from.
- All selected images will be professionally & individually edited (by me) to bring out the best quality and a mix of colour and black & white images will be presented.
- Your images are your images. I have no problems with you posting them on Facebook, making your own albums, getting prints made elsewhere etc.
- I try my best to get your images to you as quickly as possible after your wedding, though in the busy season this may take up to 6 weeks, but it’s usually about 3-4 weeks.
- All travel and accommodation costs are included.