The 25+ Best Cornwall Wedding Venues
Here is a list of the best wedding venues in Cornwall (updated for 2020). We are very lucky in Cornwall to have amazing variety ranging from rustic barns and farm venues to stunning beaches and dramatic coastlines. I’ve shot at almost all of the best wedding venues in Cornwall, but there’s a few still on my list that I want to work at. If you feel I’ve missed any of them out, then please leave me a comment so I can update the list.
I’ll be keeping this page updated from time to time with new venues, and with blog posts from each venue. If you have any questions or want to have a chat about photography at any of these venues, feel free to get in touch. I’ve lots of experience as a wedding photographer in Cornwall and am happy to help.
Beach Wedding Venues
- Lusty Glaze – The pinnacle of UK beach wedding venues in my opinion. Crowned the ‘most instagrammable wedding venue’, head to my Lusty Glaze guide to see why. A privately owned beach with amazing staff, incredible location, gorgeous sunsets and the sound of waves lapping on your wedding day. If you are looking for a totally relaxed wedding where you can spend the day barefoot on golden sands, congratulations, you’ve just found it! I’ve shot over 15 weddings at Lusty and it’s my favourite place to work!
- Ocean Venue (Carbis Bay) – A newly built part of Carbis Bay Hotel. Ocean Venue is modern, sleek and stylish and has panoramic views of Carbis Bay from it’s floor to ceiling windows. Oh and you can be on the sand within about 30 seconds.
Barn Wedding Venues
- Nancarrow Farm – I’ve covered several weddings at Nancarrow and it’s one of my favourite venues to work at for sure. The range and style of the spaces is amazing, with the barn conversions all so well done. From the Rustic Barn ceremony space to the Oak Barn reception room, you have so much to play with. Oh and the food at Nancarrow is absoutely legendary.
- Chypraze Farm – A lovely barn conversion right on the rugged west coast of Cornwall with tons of character. A smaller more intimate venue than some, but with loads to offer. And the short walk down to Portheras Cove is totally worth it.
- Trevenna Barns – Based out amidst the beautiful scenery on the moors of Cornwall, Trevenna is one of Cornwall’s most in-demand wedding venues, so don’t leave it too late, they book far in advance. With a secluded location, lots of choices for ceremony spaces, fantastic in house food, and plenty of accomodation, it isn’t hard to see why it’s so popular.
- The Green – Nestled in amongst a woodland, The Green has a huge amount of variety with three different converted barns, loads of outdoor space, plenty of lovely accomodation and an amazing wedding team. It’s gorgeous and well worth a look.
- Cornish Camels – A real rustic feeling to this venue, with quirky character via the old farmhouse accomodation and of course, as the name implies, there is a friendly herd of camels that might pay you a visit in the evening! I’ve shot a few weddings here, including the daughter of the owners, so I know it well.
Marquee or Tipi Wedding Venues
- Trefusis Estate – The estate is stunning with beautiful views and manor house, but the walk through the little woodland into the clearing with your tipi setup looking magnificent, is what will really wow your guests. A lesser known gem this one, highly recommended.
- Porthilly Farm – With one of the most picturesque (but tiny) churches just a short walk away, and with cracking wide views over the Camel Estuary, it’s an absolute stunner of a spot for a marquee.
- Cosawes Barton – Cosawes is a bit special. Tucked away quietly in Ponsanooth; it has top notch accommodation options, stunning gardens, and ample space for a marquee. But it’s standout feature is undoubtedly the outdoor ceremony space in the orchard, complete with 90 meter aisle. Talk about making an entrance! They also specialise in smaller, intimate weddings and elopements.
- Kilminorth Cottages – Kilminorth has some modern, luxurious holiday cottages which make for great accommodation, a fantastic outdoor ceremony space, and it also has a really lovely meadow which is perfect for a tipi or marquee to party hard in!
- Messack Farm – A secluded field with incredible views over the Roseland.
- Restronguet Barton – As above, but this time with views over the water at Mylor!
- Cornish Tipi – If a outdoorsy woodland venue is what you are looking for, look no further. Cornish Tipis is basically a glamping tipi site set in a beautiful private woodland, complete with a picture-perfect lake, and a permanent wedding marquee setup with tons of space.
- Roscarrock Farm – Set within Roscarrock’s 750 acre estate, and with views over to the Rumps and Doyden Point, it’s the perfect location for a big marquee reception.
Manor House & Country Estate Wedding Venues
- Tredudwell Manor
- The Rosevine
- Boconnoc House
- Scorrier House
- Porth En Alls a.k.a Prussia Cove
- Chycara House
- Pengenna Manor
- Alverton Manor
Hotel Wedding Venues
Vineyard or Winery Wedding Venues
Alternative Wedding Venues in Cornwall
I’m sure there are more wedding venues in Cornwall that I still have to discover, let me know if you think I’ve missed any! Head to my wedding blog for tons of recent real weddings and get in touch for a chat about your wedding day!