The beautiful Trevenna Barns in Cornwall is one of my favourite wedding venues…
Trevenna Barns is a gorgeous set of private buildings based out on the moors in Cornwall, near the picturesque little town of St Neot. You get the place to yourself for your stay, and with plenty of accommodation on site, you really get a relaxed, intimate setting to spend loads of time with your family and friends.
6 Reasons to choose Trevenna Barns for your wedding day
- Location: Secluded and private, out amongst the moors, it’s a stunning location and a great spot for a wedding!
- Ceremony choices: One of the most varied offerings of licenced ceremony spots in Cornwall. You have the beautiful outdoor wood and slate arbour if the weather is nice. The Threshing Barn for indoor mid-sized ceremonies. The Garden Venue Room for an indoor wedding that feels like it is outside. And finally the Shippon Barn for small intimate ceremonies complete with log burner! You also have a lovely church just one mile away in St Neot as another option for the ceremony.
- Accomodation for up to 40 guests.
- In house caterers that provide locally sourced, gastro style food to suit all tastes.
- Amazing Staff. Highly experienced dedicated wedding team that are friendly and approachable.
- Flexibility: Trevenna has so much scope to create a wedding that is very individual to you and your wishes. I always encourage couples to do what they want, not what the traditions tell them to do, and not what anyone else thinks they should do. Be individual, be unique!
Some feedback from my lovely Trevenna wedding couples:
“We love what we’ve seen so far! You really captured the day and reinforced all the little memories we have. It’s so cool to see what each other were up to in the morning! It’s like a memory narrative, literally through the whole day!” – Emma & Kit
“We simply LOVE them all and are so so happy with them. We can’t thank you enough and are so amazed at what you have captured. We never even knew you were there half the time and yet the images prove otherwise. Totally overwhelmed.” – Ali & Pete
“I just wanted to say thank you again for the photos – everyone thinks they’re fantastic! A lot of our married friends are very jealous because they think our photos are better than theirs!” – Lyndsey & Tom
If you are looking for a wedding photographer for your Trevenna Barns Wedding, or for anywhere in the UK, get in touch today.
I only take a limited number of weddings each year and speces fill up fast, so don’t put it off, let’s have a chat about your wedding plans.
Scroll down to enjoy a selection of my favourite Trevenna wedding images…